Tuesday, 14 April 2015

25 Week Update



How far along are you? 25 weeks.

Cravings: Other than all the food, all the time? Nothing...

Weight Gain: Averaging between 5-6kg.

Comments: None still, lucky antisocial hermit me.

Favorite moment this week: Baby kicking lots while the midwife was trying to measure the heart rate. It just made me laugh because the duck was making it hard to read with non stop kicks and wiggling.

Fears: I have to do my gestational diabetes test again which I am not happy about having to redo.

General mood: Getting excited! I've been feeling the kicks a lot and I am enjoying them now especially since J was able to feel too! Still a little creeped out seeing my stomach move with the kicks though.

Sleep: It's only been 5 weeks since my last update but I can safely say I miss sleeping. I am starting to wake up a bit more, mostly due to cramps and pains in my joints. Also the lil duck is big enough to object to me sleeping mostly on my stomach so I've been woken up by getting a painful kick a few times now.

Things I was surprised by: How maternal I am starting to get! I felt weirdly lonely a few days ago when there was no movement and it made me realise that even though I still can't picture myself being a parent or anything, that I am really looking forward to our munchkin!

Things I am most looking forward to: Not having the hip/pelvis pain, gahhh. Being able to roll over in bed without the pain.

What I think is really cool and crazy: Knowing what is going on inside of me, I can now tell the difference between kicks and just general movement and also kind of predict when a kick is going to happen.

Food Aversions: Nothing, I have NO aversions to food so please, feed me.

Maternity Clothes: I've started moving up to my bigger sizing, but since the baby has moved up a bit I've found myself back to fitting in my normal size leggings although when at home I find it easier to go sans pants.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!
    I can't wait to see this cute little baby =)
    I miss feeling baby kicks the most. It is the best feeling...unless it's at 3am lol

    ReplyDelete